Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Online Shopping! Karmaloop, PLNDR, Tobi and GOjane!

Karmaloop:

When I bought my first order off Karmaloop back in 2011 I was very very Impressed with how fast the shipping process was and how easy the website was to look at and it wasn't too overwhelming. I was especially happy that I got the privilege to track my package.
If you're not familiar with Karmaloop, what it is, is a online shopping store that sells "street wear" basically name branded clothes that are popular and they have super cheap prices on the sale section. They also get new items frequently and follow up with trends. 
Whats even greater is they always gave discount codes! Posted on the website or easily found by just googing it.
I would 100% recommend anyone who finds about 5 or more items they really like to go out and order off this website! Especially those who are sceptical about doing online orders for the first time. Because in all honesty karmaloop has never disappointed me except for how they changed from DHL shipping to canada post shipping in canada. But it really is not a huge deal.
I've ordered off kamaloop 5 times, and will continue to do so :)

PLNDR:

PLNDR is a sister site of karmaloop, on this site they have daily flash sales on items that were on karmaloop but I guess was over stocked and they needed to sell. I've ordered off here I believe once and its basically the same shipping as karmaloop.

Tobi:

I recently did an order on Tobi and I bought a crop top and a skirt. I will do a review on the items I got asap. The shipping I got was the one that costs a bit extra, but that was so I could track it. When I received it they just left the package in my mailbox and didn't charge me anything when it came there. The shipping process was extremely fast, I ordered april 4th and received it april 11th.


GOjane:

When I did my order on Tobi, I also did an order on Gojane. On GOjane I bought combat boots, a bathing suit, cute slip on shoes and basic leggings. I'll show pictures on my next post when I review each item. The shipping I chose was the cheaper one cause its recommended and I was able to track my package with that one. When I received it I had to pick it up from Canada post and pay $15.50 but thats not as much as I usually pay when my karmaloop packages come. And I ordered it on april 4 and picked it up april 12th but they did try to deliver april 11 but I wasn't home.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will either post something about the questions, or directly answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment