Thursday, April 25, 2013

Haul, BABW and drugstore items

Just a small little haul/review for you


I went to the mall a few days ago and picked up some things from shoppers drug mart, got the new may issue of cosmo, candies, a blistex deep renewal lip balm, gum and most importantly what I went there for, was the crest 3D white tooth paste. The reason behind getting this was because I don't think my teeth are yellow enough to commit to the whiting strips quite yet. 
This tooth paste claims to remove up to 80% of surface stains. I've been using this for a few days and I cant really say ive seen a HUGE difference but my teeth are sort of whiter.
BABW was having a sale 5 for 25$ small candles so i picked up my favorite peach bellini and japanese cherry blossom. And island margarita to try out and I really like it!

Then also at shoppers I bought this Quo smokey eye shadow palette for a very reasonable price. 


Here are the colours it came with, I dont have a swatch so I should probably get on that. 
Overall I like this eye shadows, they're very neutral and I'm not one to wear eye shadows everyday so I got this for special occasions that why I chose the one with the glitter.  


here are the swatches of the 8 shadows. Sorry bad light quality.
As you can see the first 3 a very sheer and they gradually get more pigmented.







ALSO, I picked up a lipstick from the kate collection. And this red is SO pigmented. I honestly can't see myself wearing this until I dye my hair a bit darker and get a tan lol. A huge plus is that it smells SO good. I am definitely picking up a few more shades that I can wear.

Lastly, sephora was having this secret 15% off sale so I took advantage of that and bought this clinique foundation. I got it in the shade 9 neutral. I should have got a shade darker for the summer but this matches my skin tone for now so its fine. This goes on so nicely. I will defiantly be repurchasing this and throwing away my cover girl foundations because this one is so much lighter and the cover girls a bit too cakey. Especially since summer is coming up I want to try out more lighter foundations rather that any heavy kinds.


No comments:

Post a Comment